- About Us
- Investor Relations
At Republic Bank, we are as passionate about our fanatic team members as we are about our customers!
Are you dedicated to amazing customer service with a desire to learn and grow? If you have that "can-do" team spirit, like to work hard and have fun at work we may have the perfect job for you!
We're not your typical bankers, we believe people matter. Republic Bank is a dynamic growing organization with remarkable career opportunities. We offer great benefits and an exciting rewards and recognition package. We will help you achieve your best with comprehensive training and development. Republic Bank was voted Top Workplaces by the Philadelphia Inquirer in 2018, 2019, 2020, 2022 and 2023.
Think you have what it takes? Check out our current openings!
People bringing our POWER philosophy to our communities!
Our people are a diverse group of professionals with the right attitude and a desire to learn. We believe that through the inclusion of ideas, personalities, and people, our teams are stronger. Our unique culture thrives on unique, positive personalities- so be yourself! Banking is serious business, but we still find a spirit of FUN in almost everything we do.
Our customers are guaranteed to see the community reflected in our people and local offices mean easy, quick decisions, by leadership who know your name and the name of your customer.
We’re eager to invest in your success and watch you reach your fullest potential with our dynamic training and development opportunities. Whether it’s basic job skills, the Red Key Development Program, Visionary Leadership, or R-Vision, or more we have learning opportunities that will enhance your success. Come in with a Fanatic attitude and watch your career soar the Republic way.
Our POWER Philosophy
You’ll be emPOWERed to always achieve an unparalleled level of customer service!
Promises are always kept.
One to say ‘Yes”, two to say ‘No.” Bump it up!
Welcome everyone, make them feel special.
Exceed customer expectations, every time.
Recover the Republic way, make every wrong, right.
In Our Communities
- Financial Education Classes for schools
- Habitat for Humanity Projects
- School supply drives to aid children in our communities
- Walks and runs to raise money for local charities
- Food drives
- Fun fundraisers, like pay to wear jeans day
- and much more
With Our Teams
- Saying Thank You is important! Earn your way to branded items, extra PTO days, gift cards, be invited to the Fanatic of the Quarter leadership breakfast, or receive special annual recognition at the FAN Rally!
- Be surprised and delighted at work! Great raffles, fun contests, tokens of our appreciation when you least expect it. Just a few of the ways we cheer up your day.
Full-time employees enjoy a robust benefits package. Part-time employees may participate in select benefits. Here are some highlights.
Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Three health plans including vision and Rx
- Two dental plans
- Dependent and domestic partner coverage available
- Employer contribution to Healthcare Savings Acct. w/ plan
401(k) Retirement Plan*
- Match of the first 4% employee contribution, after 6 months
- Immediate vesting
- Traditional and Roth options
- Group Life insurance is 2 times base salary – FREE to employees
- Optional Life, available for purchase
Short and Long Term Disability Insurance - FREE to employees
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Medical and Dependent Accounts
- Public Transportation and Parking Accounts
- Critical illness
Paid Time Off
Tuition Reimbursement & discounts with local universities
- Up to $5,000 per calendar year after 6 months of employment
- Eligibility considerations, curriculum, and grade achievement do apply
Employee Assistance & Work-Life Balance Program*
Pet Insurance Discount*
*Full-Time Employee Benefits
To comply with Transparency in Coverage guidelines please follow this link
Questions for the Recruiting Team? firstname.lastname@example.org
For more opportunities, follow us on LinkedIn or Twitter @myrepublicjobs.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, dedicated to non-discrimination in all aspects of employment, upon any basis, including race, color, religion, age, gender, sex, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veterans’ status, or any other legally protected status.