Opening an account is easy and takes just about 10 minutes. Here’s what you’ll need:
You must be 18 years of age, a legal resident of the United States, and live in the geographic areas we serve to open an account digitally. Otherwise, please visit one of our store locations.
- Basic contact information including email address, mobile number, and valid street address
- Social Security Number and date of birth for yourself and a joint account owner if applicable
- A valid U.S. Driver’s License, Passport, or state-issued ID
- The ability to receive email and view documents
- To help the U.S. Government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account
*$500 minimum to open Certificate of Deposit (CD). $1,000,000 maximum deposit per customer. $.01 minimum balance to earn the Annual Percentage Yield (APY). APYs are accurate as of June 1, 2023. At maturity, your CD will automatically renew at the then-current rate. Penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal. Offer may be withdrawn anytime without notice. IRS reporting may be applicable.