- About Us
- Investor Relations
Digital Account Opening
Opening an account is easy and takes just about 10 minutes.
First, tell us about yourself, select your account type, make an initial deposit and you’re done!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Social Security Number and date-of-birth, for yourself and a joint account owner if you choose to have one.
- Basic contact information including an email address, mobile number, a valid U.S. address
- A valid U.S. Driver’s License, Passport, or State issued ID.
- The ability to receive email, view documents, and scan images.
- To help the U.S. Government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
You must be 18 years of age, a legal resident of the United States, and live in the geographic areas we serve to open an account digitally. Otherwise, please visit one of our store locations.
Let’s get started!!