Instant Account Opening
Open a new Absolutely FREE Checking or Personal Savings account today and get $50.*
Opening an account is easy and takes just about 10 minutes.
First, tell us about yourself, select your account type, make an initial deposit and you’re done!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Social Security Number and date-of-birth, for yourself and a joint account owner if you choose to have one.
- Basic contact information including an email address, mobile number, a valid U.S. address
- A valid U.S. Driver’s License, Passport, or State issued ID.
- The ability to receive email, view documents, and scan images.
- To help the U.S. Government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify, and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
You must be 18 years of age, a legal resident of the United States, and live in the geographic areas we serve to open an account digitally. Otherwise, please visit one of our store locations.
Let’s get started!!
*The Annual Percentage Yield (APY) for the Personal Savings Account is 0.50% for balances of $1,000.00 through $999,999.99 and 0.15% for balances of $1,000,000.00 and greater. APY is accurate as of 3/1/20. Interest rate may vary after the account is opened. The minimum balance to open a Personal Savings account is $1,000.00. Fees may reduce earnings. The bonus will be directly deposited into your account within 30 days of account opening. Bonus may be tax reportable. Offer may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Limit one bonus per customer.