- About Us
- Investor Relations
Republic Bank can help you make your home purchase or refinance simple and easy.
- We can help you decided the type of mortgage that will work best for you.
- From application to settlement, our mortgage professionals walk you through every step of the process.
- Reverse mortgages are also available.
- Explore our Home Financing Calculators to consider if you should refinance, rent or buy, how much home you can afford, and more.
- Rate remains the same over the life of the loan.
- Repayment terms of 30, 25, 20 or 15 years.
- May be a good choice if you plan to remain in the same home for several years and/or if interest rates are expected to rise.
- Rate will vary with market conditions.
- Initial rate may be lower than a fixed rate for an introductory period, resulting in a lower monthly payment to start.
- Rates may go up or down with market conditions. Caps limit how much the rate can change during a specified time period
- Adjustable rate mortgages may be a good choice if you don’t plan to own the home for a long period of time, or if interest rates are high and expected to come down.
Federal Housing Administration (FHA) Loans
- Qualified buyers purchase home with as little as a 3.5% down payment.
- Fixed and adjustable rates available.
- Energy Efficient Mortgage (EEM) include the costs of energy efficiency improvements
Veterans Administration (VA) Loans
- Flexible credit guidelines for new purchases or refinancing.
- May not require a down payment
- Available to military service veterans, reservists and active-duty service members.
State Bond Programs
- Several states offer low interest home loans and other housing assistance for qualified low- and moderate-income buyers.
- Republic Bank offers 30-year mortgages the New Jersey Housing Mortgage Finance Agency (NJHMFA).
- Under federal law, to qualify for state-sponsored home purchase loans, buyers must fall within certain annual income limits. Most are available to first time home buyers.
- Purchase limits may apply.
- Applicants may be required to take credit counseling.
- In addition to low-interest loans, borrowers also may be eligible for down payment and/or closing cost assistance.
- Learn more from the Pennsylvania Housing Finance Agency.
- Learn more from the New Jersey Housing Resource Center.