- About Us
- Investor Relations
We can help you reach your savings goal.
We have an account that’s right for you. If you’d like, you can link your savings account to your checking account to make recurring automatic deposits to build your savings faster or for convenient overdraft protection. We can also help you with any of your Individual Retirement Account (IRA) needs.
- Competitive rate
- Minimum balance of $1,000 to earn interest and avoid monthly service charge
Young Savers 1
- For customers under age 21
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly service charge
- Earn Interest
Premier Money Market
- Qualify for higher interest rates by maintaining higher balances
- Limited check writing ability
Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
- Contributions may be tax deductible - please consult your tax advisor
- Certificates of deposit or money market accounts available
- Competitive interest rates
1The account can be opened in the Young Savers name only (21 or younger) or as a joint account (minor must be at least age 16) with a joint owner at least 18 years old. The account can be opened as a Uniform Transfer to Minors (UTMA) account if the minor is under the age of 18).