On Friday, June 10, 2022, we upgraded to a new system that will allow us to serve you better. Continue to use your Republic Bank Debit and ATM Cards for purchases and withdrawals without interruption.
- New & improved digital banking.
- Zelle® - send and receive money fast.
- Same day deposits - as late as we're open.
- Manage My Card - integrated card management tool. Report a card lost or stolen, block merchant types.
- Upgraded Bill Pay.
- View all your personal finances in one location using My Finances.
- Virtual deposit tickets - no deposit ticket necessary!
- Automatic check capture, making mobile deposits even easier.
- Instant consumer & business online account opening.
- New contactless credit card. Forget the checks! Make your monthly payments electronically.
What You Need To Know
- Your current account numbers, loan numbers and checks will not change.
- Your current debit card will continue to work.
- Your direct deposits and automatic payments will continue to post as normal.
- Republic Bank’s Routing Number, 036002247, will not change.
- Bank-to-bank transfers will not transfer over to the new payment system. Once you recreate your bank-to-bank transfers, please allow 3 business days for them to be processed.
- Mobile Banking – If you have an iOS device, simply update your app. If you have an Android device, you will need to download our new mobile app. Search ‘My Republic Bank’ in your app store.
- Bill Pay – all existing vendor information will transfer automatically. Your ‘pay date’ will be the day that you want your payee to receive your payment, not the day you want the payment to start processing. You get to hold your funds until the payee receives the check or electronic payment on that ‘pay date’.
- Credit Cards – your current credit card will continue to work until June 19, 2022. Activate your new credit card on June 20, 2022. Pay online or by mobile by June 10, 2022 or in store by June 16, 2022. Your normal online banking access to view transactions and accounts will be unavailable from June 10, 2022 and resume on June 20, 2022. As an alternative, visit myrepublicbank.com/credit-cards to view your accounts through Access Point.