Treasury Direct System Upgrade
On Friday, June 10, 2022, we upgraded to a new system that will allow us to serve you better. Continue to use your Republic Bank Debit and ATM Cards for purchases and withdrawals without interruption.
Below are important reminders and key dates to help for a smooth transition.
- New & improved digital banking.
- Treasury Management
- Single Sign-on Authentication for Remote Deposit Capture, Bill Pay, and now connect to Positive Pay and ZSuite
- Enroll for Mobile Banking in secure messenger
- ZEscrow by ZSuite
- Secure Token
What You Need To Know
- Credit cards will continue to work without interruption.
- You will receive an email from Republic Bank with your Company ID, User ID, and Temporary password.
- You will receive a new URL to log into Treasury Direct.
- Any future-dated payments in Treasury Direct will move over to the new system.
- Any incomplete payments in Treasury Direct (pending repair/pending approval) will not move over to the new system.
- All Templates/Recurring Templates in an ACTIVE status will be mapped into the new system. Please check your existing templates.
- All Client Users in an ACTIVE status will be mapped into the new system. Please check your existing users.
- We have partnered with Fiserv who will reach out to each Treasury Direct customer in the next few weeks to schedule a date starting June 13, 2022, for individual training and QA sessions to assist in learning the new system.
- We have partnered with ZEscrow to offer a more robust solution for your Escrow and Tenant Landlord account needs. Look for an email invite to join us for a look into the new system. All your existing accounts will be mapped over to ZSuite. A new holding account needs to be established.
- A detailed user guide and video demo are available for you to familiarize yourself with the new systems.
- CD ROM: This service is being discontinued. You may either subscribe to e-statements or email Treasury Management to request a copy of a statement, paid check, or deposit checks through secure message in Treasury Direct.
- Month-end interest sweeps will now process on the 25th of every month.
- To operate your remote deposit desktop scanner new software will need to be installed. Administrative access may be required based on your organization’s security controls. Installation instructions will be available in Treasury Direct.